2005-10-16

Damn Good Perogies

Scene: It's 2am, we're watching Queer as Folk, and I'm standing in Molly's kitchen with a spatula in my hand and a cigarette dangling from my lips, five beers and a bottle of wine in the bag, frying up perogies.

It's now detox week.

12 Books were burned:

Blogger b said...

i just had perogies for the first time the other week! potato and cheese ones. yum.
good times...

5:53 PM  
Blogger Orus said...

I need all the info, man.

Perogies are amazing.

9:46 PM  
Blogger One of the many said...

MMMmmm. Perogies are my 'its been a long week and I'm way too tired to make something healthy AND I'm craving sour cream' food.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Orus said...

Argghhhh I hate sour cream. I prefer perogies with schmonfat, or however you spell that crazy shit, or just butter and salt.

Sour cream seriously makes me sick.

12:41 AM  
Blogger David! said...

I can't eat store perogies anymore.
They Suck.
You can't eat them and even compare them to real perogies.

2:07 PM  
Blogger One of the many said...

Oh Brett, see thats what I used to think about sour cream and then I tried eating it again. Oh how I love it! Try it again.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Orus said...

I've tried it many a time. It's been six months, and I keep trying it in hopes of liking it, but I'm done now. Fuck it. No more sour cream ever!

10:38 PM  
Blogger James said...

Sour cream is where it is AT.

1:16 PM  
Blogger One of the many said...

I rest my case. ^(see James' comment)^ I must say James your post about perogies is generating a lot of feedback.

4:15 PM  
Blogger *jules said...

Perogies, perogies, perodies...

Those anything like calzones?? *ignerunt*

10:59 PM  
Blogger James said...

I had to look up 'calzone'.

No, not really the same.

11:07 PM  
Blogger David! said...

Just to keep it going...
Sour Cream is nasty.
Homemade perogies are sex.
Also, James is cool.
Not to mention Edward Norton.

12:07 AM  

Throw one on the pile

<< Home