2005-11-20

Angels With Dirty Faces

I hate going there because as soon as you walk in the door people are staring at you, judging you. They judge what your wearing, your haircut, your shoes, the way you walk. They judge you for your family and what groups your family belongs to. They think they know exactly who you are because they think they know exactly who your parents are, and you are exactly like your parents, yes you are. I am the son of Dick and Jane and I am exactly the same as them.

"You! I haven't seen you in some time! You are lost, child, I can see this. I don't understand why, since the answer is right here in front of you, in this very building."

"Yes, I am lost but you are hiding. I will never find what I am looking for if I hide in this building and behind that book with you."

I REFUSE TO BE YOUR PRODUCT.

2 Books were burned:

Blogger Orus said...

Amen.

1:21 PM  
Blogger One of the many said...

I understand.. And feel the same way.

6:31 PM  

Throw one on the pile

<< Home