2005-11-14

My Dear Body Organs, It's All Her Fault

My city is under siege and all I can think of is the night she left me in the standing in the snow with my lung capacity severely decimated. All this excess product leaves me unsure about plans and goals and daily things such as eating and walking and sleeping.

The new blog is undergoing a thorough thought process. One might ask, Why the change. Well, friends, it turns out the title of this blog isn't so original, there's about four or five of them out there. Mostly though, I just want something fresh. How much the content will actually change is yet to be seen, but I want a focus on art and information and the integration of the two.

I have had a few late nights of thinking and writing short notes and ideas over the last week. Julia, if you could send me an e-mail here I'd like to throw a few ideas at you, and that way we have a more direct form of contact as well.

I have this problem where I'm often overambitious in the war room, pulling out extravagant maps and diagrams, taking all the wrong chances and stretching the ground troops too thin, and then I get lazy when it actually comes to go-time.

2 Books were burned:

Blogger *jules said...

gasp, art and information?! My favorite!

ps, sent email, very eager to see your ideas. :>
Recently stumbled upon rough sketches for that pelican scene you wrote a while back, doesn't look too bad. For roughs anyway..

2:52 AM  
Blogger James said...

Makes me happy.

12:30 AM  

Throw one on the pile

<< Home