2005-11-07

Untitled Project Ideas

I watched this movie twice today.

As far as The Untitled Project goes, I might just start writing pieces of a larger story. Individual scenes introducing characters and setting, some of them interlinking, others just stand alone pieces. Big on visuals.

Maybe a larger story will come of it, or maybe it could be left in pieces. A collection of short stories and scenes, perhaps utilizing different writing styles.

7 Books were burned:

Blogger David! said...

I would want to be part of this.
Key words I, and want.
I'm not trying to be bossy or impose myself. I'd just like to contribute, it sounds like a magnificent idea.

12:56 AM  
Blogger One of the many said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog and see what that means. :P

10:02 AM  
Blogger Orus said...

Dave, I'm pretty sure he's planning on doing this one alone.

3:16 PM  
Blogger *jules said...

I like the way you think, mister. I do the same thing: have an idea then put it together in clumps.

I mainly see scenes and stuff for my stories, the part that kills me if trying to link them together. It's tricky it is.

But I'm definetly jonesin' for this project now; futuristic-fantasy-scifi-with-nicotine-addicts is right up my alley.

10:45 PM  
Blogger James said...

I'm just scared it could get too big. I've got a few months to work on it so it's all or nothing.

11:07 PM  
Blogger *jules said...

Too big? Pish posh. I've got plenty of "too big" stories in my head, and thank god you have a few months to work on it.

I've got almost three projects going on (storyboards for a movie being the biggest thorn in my side, but the more time the better.

1:22 AM  
Blogger David! said...

Storyboards are all I can really do for any length of story beyond 5 pages.
I'm kinda useless that way.

12:21 PM  

Throw one on the pile

<< Home