2005-11-20

I Don't Know About You, But I Got My Face Shield Yesterday

I have this idea that society will collapse and the power will shut off for good and all forms of control and regulation will be rendered completely worthless and we will be thrust into a survival of the fittest situation, and I can't get it out of my head. I have a hundred things I could do but none of them matter because I should really just be teaching myself how to build tree forts, hotwire cars and fire assault rifles.

All those ideas and goals and things you want to do with your life, it's all an illusion. Ignorance is bliss and being in a state of understanding is equal to being in a state of anger and frustration. They say that somewhere in that anger and frustration is hope but don't put too much thought into it. Just start stockpiling Kevlar vests and ammo belts 'cause this shit is going down.

4 Books were burned:

Blogger David! said...

Smoking guns don't make for the best friends.

1:56 PM  
Blogger *jules said...

For some reason I see myself in one of these survival-mode situations using axes. Like tons and tons of those 100% light-weight titanium tamahawks capable of splicing most any mammals' skull.

For some reason.

2:38 AM  
Blogger David! said...

For some reason, that's hot.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Nik said...

I still love your writing.

2:00 PM  

Throw one on the pile

<< Home